It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Gorgeous sunshine…

and 37 degrees on the countdown to spring which stands at 26 days. 

I am trying to motivate myself to go to Bergner’s this morning.  They are having a big sale with an additional 85 % off yellow dot clearance items.  I also want to get a new pair of Easy Spirit shoes.  I love those shoes!  I just talked to my sis in WV.  She is my motivation.  She said, just get up off your hind end and go.  So that is what I will do.  See, doesn’t take much to motivate me, just a kick on the rear.  lol

It was fun answering the questions in yesterday’s blog.  Paul reminded me that most of our friends from Windows Live Spaces are not blogging anymore.  Some of them are on Wordpress and I keep up with them there.  Some of them are on Facebook to the exclusion of everything else.  Several of my old WLS friends keep in touch with me by email.   I have a Facebook account but I am rarely on there.   I should get on there more often as I do have quite a few relatives on there.  Really doesn’t interest me though.

An earthquake happened yesterday  in southeastern Missouri at Sikeston which is 27 miles from where I was born in Bloomfield Missouri.    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/21/missouri-40-earthquake-felt-across-13-states/  Also see

http://theendtimesarehere.com/2011/01/30/new-madrid-fault-connecting-the-dots/.  What is very interesting is the article at

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/is-the-new-madrid-fault-earthquake-zone-coming-to-life

I am not going to worry about an earthquake happening now.  Actually that is the least of my worries at the present time.  It is time for me to close this post down and get ready to go to Bergner’s.

Stay safe and be happy!!

Beth

18 comments:

  1. Why, Beth Marie!!

    i have been to New Bloomfield too! lol The Irishman and I went down for one of the Larry Rice energy fairs a couple of years ago.

    Fun times.

    And you--a little sunshine, a big sale?? Go, girl...GO !!!!!!lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Bloomfield, not New Bloomfield. They are 2 different places. New Bloomfield is close to Jefferson City.

      Delete
  2. Yahoo love a sale and the bigger the discount the better. I started out HATING FB to the MAX, but learned it is a fast easy way to keep in touch with a lot of people you know. It's helpful to me. I blog and will continue to.. I think it just has to be "in the blood" of a person. I've been doing it for 40 years so guess I won't change now. Glad to see the SUN it makes me perk right up! Take care SIS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No sun here. Raining and of we get 50 days a year these past 3 years with sun, I wouldn't be surprised by the low number.

    I live with the New Madrid Fault too. We have lots of small earthquakes. No use worrying about them. They'll happen no matter how hard we worry.

    While you're out..cookies would be nice. Make mine NutterButter's?

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness! Earthquakes! Seems strange to have them in the winter for some reason.
    You must be happy with only a little over three weeks to go. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY moly girlie that is a GREAT clearance deal! I'm hitting our Fred Meyer's they're having an additional 70% for the kids clothes.

    P.S. You could come live with me any time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoyed your shopping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Earthquake in MO? Where was I? Lol, guess I didn't notice. Hope the sale was good. Golly maybe instead of telling you to stay on the sunnyside I should refer to what your sister said hahaa. No, only a sister could say that and get away with it right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have my permission to tell me to get up off my hind end and do something whenever you want Nancy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. By all means, I hope you got over to the store for your Easy Spirit shoes. I love those shoes and should start looking for another pair for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the shoes, they are on sale for $10 off. I forgot my coupon or I could have got a little more off on them.

      Delete
  10. Whatcha buy me at Bergners?
    I transferred my blog from Spaces to wordpress but haven't done a thing over there.I can barely manage this one. There are a few of my old friends as my followers but they haven't posted any thing in 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were all kinds of shirts, long sleeve, in the clearance for men. $60 - $70 shirts marked down to practically nothing. A pretty good selection of sizes too. What size do you wear?

      Delete
  11. Now that is a GREAT sale!!!! we don't have Bergner’s here...I wish we did <:o( Today was also a great day here. Spring is in the air!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Sale Beth hope you bought lots of nice goodies, OH Spring is in the air. Hugs Sheila and Wile-e xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Beth, trying to keep up here, I had such a bad night last night, wiht an attack of Vertigo, it knocks me for six the following day so I'm only just feeling sane. I hope you got your shoes, I'm on an economy drive saving for my USA holiday, when I hope to buy some nice stuff when I get there.
    Hope there aren't any of your earthquakes still around. scary.
    I've been going on FB a little more often lately, but I find it too difficult to keep up with, I'd rather blog. but right now I've been trying to keep up with My Life Story at the request of the family, got to page 13 hope I don't run out of time. :-)) Bye for now,.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)