It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day Twenty Four…

and it is Christmas Eve.  I am in the midst of last minute things.  Yesterday I spent all day in the kitchen.  The turkey and ham are cooked, also a pie and lemon cream cheese bars.  I still have the last minute things to go in the oven but other than that, I am pretty well organized.  I have the presents all ready which I have been buying since last summer. 

001

The bag that says let it snow is filled with gifts for my son and the other bag is filled with gifts for my daughter and SIL.  Those huge bags are available at Deals for $1 and they hold a ton of stuff.

I hope during the hustle and bustle of the shopping and goodie making that we are not forgetting that we are celebrating the birth of Jesus.

I hope you all have a Blessed Christmas weekend.  Merry Christmas to you all!

Love,

Beth

10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Beth to you and your family. May we all remember the true meaning of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm...lemon cream cheese bars sound especially delicious. Have a wonderful day with family making memories! Blessings to you and yours! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be a quiet one for me and a reflective one for sure. Hope you have a wonderful time with family. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beth,

    I have been busy cooking again today with Callum and Zac. But the reason for the season is ever on my mind and in my heart.

    Happy Birthday Jesus - Happy CHRISTmas Beth.

    Love Nita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have it all under control! You'll have a wonderful time with your loved ones. I'm going to post a really neat (and potent) and easy recipe that will be a big hit for Christmas or tonight. It's called "Kentucky Delight" and I have fond childhood memories of it and how warm it made me feel! Enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's no way I'll let go of the reason for the season! It's been a difficult season for many of us here but this gives life real meaning. We have much to be thankful for no matter the difficulties. God bless and keep you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lemon cream cheese bars! I just gained a pound saying that.
    Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you Beth. I think your son and daughter will love their bags of presents I hope you get to spend lots of time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Beth, well Christmas day is all but over and I hope it was as happy as you hoped it to be, with all presents and food graciously received.
    Mine was very good, and I'm off to bed in a minute feeling happy and loved, Off to my older daughter to-morrow for what should be another fine family day. Lots of Loving thoughts to you Beth. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I procrastinate when it comes to shopping for Christmas. I just buy for the little ones so I have to see what they want first.
    I did get everything wrapped yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)