It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday, short update and a bit of a rant…

I am truly enjoying having my sister’s visit.  Yesterday my brother and sister in law from close to St Louis came to visit us.  We had a nice visit and ate lunch at Kouri’s.  I am waiting for pictures that my bother took with his great camera equipment.

And that leads me to my first rant.  I am taking my new camera that I bought back to WalMart.  It takes fuzzy pictures for some reason.  Below is a picture of my sis that I took today with my old camera.  I am not in the mood to buy another camera now as I am thoroughly disgusted.

001

And now since I am on a roll, I will go on to my second rant.  Just as my company came yesterday they came over to put the new back door on.  He did not finish up and came back today so I have had to hang around the house all day and still more work to be done.  Then tomorrow the comcast guy comes to the house.  Rae and I haven’t had a chance to run around hardly at all.

I miss all of you and I will catch up next week.

Beth

9 comments:

  1. Too bad about the camera. Could have been the settings. But I see nothing wrong with the camera you use already. Yes I can imagine how upset you must be having to hang around for these service people. Hope you have a chance to get out soon... Hugs Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Carrie; that's a good shot taken with your old camera. It always irks me when service people seem to think the world revolves around their schedule. I have a brother who is a "shade tree mechanic". He'll start working on a job and thinks nothing of keeping a customer's car tied up for days on end until he gets around to finishing. To top it off he frequently takes shortcuts and does a slipshod job. Then he wonders why he never gets any repeat customers. Of course he doesn't have a car, having served time for habitual offender driving without a license.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth, It is too bad about your new camera. Cameras can be complicated to figure out sometimes. Hey, nothing wrong with your old faithful cammy. Nice pic of your sister.
    Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week with your family.
    Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice picture of your sister. So sorry your plans were interrupted. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad we couldn't get a picture of the two of you together. As someone above said I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't your settings? Does the camera have some sort of rotary knob? The settings could easily change with putting the camera in it's case, a bag or your pocket. Take it from someone who's done it and lost some nice shots.
    Enjoy the rest of your visit with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sucks with the camera. I'm with you on being annoyed with that...sheesh! Watching the houses that they build around here and the inexplicable days they take off or ramble around doing nothing in particular all day makes me wonder how on earth anything ever gets done. I seriously believe you've got a couple of excellent rants there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry about your new camera, but your old one takes good photos, good one of your Sister. Hope comcast has removed your problem by now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice picture of your sister,and clear as a bell!
    And take it from someone that doesn't always sees very well.Enjoy your week together and hope you don't spend it on all the service people. I guess they think we sit around and wait for them!Hope it works out for you.
    Hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photo you have Beth . Treat yourself to a new camera. Why not. Sorry about whats happened.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)