It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thank you all..

for the response that I got from yesterday’s post.  I thought you might like to hear a little more about Mary Jo.  She was born in Peoria and still lives in Springfield.  My daughter and I are planning to make a trip there soon to visit with her.

I found this old picture of Jim and me taken with Mary Jo’s children.  Brings back precious memories.  The picture is not good quality at all but I love it.

 

beth & jim with Mary Jo's kids.

I hope you all are having a relaxing  weekend.  We are under a heat advisory again for the next few days so I am chilling out.

Beth

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you and your daughter are going to visit Mary Jo! Exciting to see and keep up with old friends. You guys are going to have such a good time.

    Hey, the picture really is in great shape, Beth...and not too blurry at all! Why, I can see plain as day that Jim just turned 2 in this photo! LOL...hope you know I'm kidding, but it's still a wonderful pic and you two are one fine lookin' couple.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo! I see love in this big time. I giggled at Jenny's remark of the '2' on the cake lol! Mary Jo will be delighted to see you again I'm sure. Heat warning here. I wish JoAnn would keep the heat there in TX or Curtis in Canada would let his back door open to cool us off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Toodie, that photo says...love and affection, without any words needed.
    AND I hope you're still chilling out, my friend. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo Beth. You my dear have had a very beautiful life. There is nothing that can replace a sister.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)