It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Friday, July 2, 2010

Retro Post

9/7/2006
Thursday...
I was too stressed when we got home yesterday evening to update my blog.

Jim will be going in the hospital Friday morning for 4 or 5 days of aggressive chemo. The oncologist said "This is tricky. Nothing seems to be working and I am going to have to figure out a whole new program." He said he would begin with an X-Ray to make sure the pneumonia is totally cleared up.

The weather is still pleasant today. Jim doesn't feel like riding his rascal chair or sitting on the porch. I want to get the lawn mowed today. Then it should be OK until we get home from the hospital.

On the lighter side, I am not pleased with the way the Young & the Restless is moving along. It seems like every character on the soap has developed a whole new personality. This is taxing my brain. I am even starting to like Gloria??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)