It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Friday, July 2, 2010

Retro Post

9/12/2006
Wednesday update...
This is day 5 of the chemo treatments. Jim is on the last treatment that should finish tomorrow morning at 10AM. He is having a lot of pain which they are having a time controlling. He is not eating. Today I took him peanut butter and crackers from home which he thought tasted better than the food he has been getting.

The insurance company will pay for the shots minus a $400 co-payment. I will start giving them to him on Thursday.

I don't know where the time has gone. I turned my head and 6 months have passed.

Betty, no I am not getting restful sleep. It is more like nightmare type dreams. I know that you and Hope and Barb understand the hopelessness I am feeling now. It is a comfort to me to read the comments on my blog from all of my blogging friends. Thank you!! each of you! Carole, my faithful friend, I appreciate you stopping by to pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)