It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Friday, July 2, 2010

Retro Post

10/4/2006
WEDNESDAY...
Our first week is gone. Jim still hasn't enough strength do anything major that he wants to do. His biggest accomplishment this first week has been to walk to the corner and back. He has taken several rides on his rascal.

It is another warm, sunny day in the upper 80's. I uncovered the AC yesterday so that we could turn it on as it was in the 90's.

I have another appt with the doctor tomorrow. This is with my doctor. Even with all of the meds and anti-anxiety med my blood pressure is still well over 200. I am waiting anxiously for that appt.

I am still cooking every day a full meal at noon hoping to build Jim up a bit. My appt tomorrow is at 1130 so I won't be able to cook tomorrow.

I'll post an update to my doctor visit tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)