It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Retro Post 12/28/2006

12/28/2006
Getting things done...

The days are moving by. Not very quickly. It is dark when I get up in the morning and dark by 4:30. We are past the winter solstice so the days are getting a tiny bit longer. It is time for me to move forward.

My sister Rae is babysitting me all of the way from WV by telephone several times a day. My next door neighbors find reasons to call and stop by. My son calls me just about every night extending an invitation for me to visit him for a while.

Right now I am just staying put. I have had some people inquiring about the truck. I have cleaned it out and the precious hat has been put in a place of honor.

I am getting legal things straightened out. I hope. Everybody wants a copy of everything.

I need to get to the auto dealer and get an oil change, and just get the car checked.

This is enough rambling for today. I'll be stopping by to visit you all over the next few days. Thank you for your loving kindness and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)