It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Retro Post 11/4/06

11/4/2006
A quiet Saturday at home...
Jim and I have spent a quiet day mostly just resting. We watched a miracle as Illinois scored 10 points against Ohio State.
How wonderful to be out of the hospital room.

My very first friend I made on the net has just started her space. Rose is no novice when it comes to web sites. That is how I met her 9 years ago when I got my first PC. She had a beautiful stationery site that I visited. You all know how much I love classic country music and what a Jones fan I am. Imagine my surprise when I saw George Jones stationery. I emailed her my thanks and we have been friends ever since. Thank you Rose!

My friends in the blogging world have been such a comfort to me during Jim's illness. You have all gathered around me and held me up when I needed it and helped me to be strong! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)