It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Retro Post 11/17/2006

11/17/2006
Another day with no sun...
but at least it didn't rain.

Jim is doing a bit better each day. He is sleeping better and eating better. Thank you God!

I cleaned the house today, did laundry, etc. Now I am ready to sit down and rest awhile. Tomorrow I hope the sun is shining brightly. All things are easier to handle if the sun is shining.

If Jim is feeling well enough on Thanksgiving we will go to our daughter and son-in-laws. I hope we can. I will make our daughter's favorite, cherry cheese pie.

Have a good weekend everyone.



"If you trim back the bloom that has flowered; a new bud will most certainly form."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)