It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Retro Post

7/14/2006
Exhausted...
I am totally exhausted tonight.

I made enough potato salad to feed an army (come on over, you are all welcome), I made the green salad, a cherry cheese pie, fixed deviled eggs, etc. I went to Sam's for hamburger patties and to Meijer for buns for the hamburgers and brats. Jim is worn out too.

My son won't be able to come tomorrow. I mentioned before in my previous blog about his dog "Molly" a golden retriever, being diagnosed with cancer about Christmastime last year. She was given 2-3 months to live. She is in her last stages now and he and a friend are taking her to the vet tomorrow, probably for the final time. My heart is so sad for him. He loves Molly so much.

It is going to be so hot here for the next few days. The heat indices (sp?) are to be around 110 degrees. Since we had rain and now the heat the weeds will be so high in my garden. I shall have to mow and weed at 7 AM. That is the time my neighbors all leave for work so that is no problem.

The curb on both sides of the street is finished. There is dust all over everything out front from the sawing. Looks nice though.


*** "I had a chance to reach the stars - I touched the earth instead."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)