It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Retro Post

6/29/2006
Thursday, just another day...
We saw the cardiologist yesterday. He scheduled 3 tests for Jim as followups for the by-pass surgery he had in 2003. A cardiolite stress test, an echo-cardiogram and a pulmonary test. He did give us an opinion on the lymphoma but it was off the record as that is not his speciality. We will find all of that out on Friday.

We had our coffee on the porch this morning. For some unknown happy reason we have quite a lot of American Goldfinches this year. They have the most beautiful song. It sounds like "look at me, look at me, look at me." And they are beautiful to look at. Bright yellow with a black stripe on their wings. Gorgeous. We waited and waited this morning but not one of the walkers came by. No one. I did see the policeman from across the alley leave to go to work as I was checking the garden out. Even the catty corner neighbors did not leave for work. Are they on vacation??

We have no plans for the 4th of July. Jim is not up to traveling. I hope the holiday weekend will be a great one for each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)