It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Retro Post

6/12/2006
Regrouping...
Another Monday.

Just regrouping today and wondering what tomorrow will bring. The pet scan is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 8:30. Today is a special diet day. No pasta, bread, potatoes or sugar.

Jim is still having pain which he is managing with the pain prescription. We are both glad to be alive even though we are facing a new challenge. We just want to find out what is really wrong so we can go on from there. I think I am finally over the bronchitis although I still cough some.

The weather the past 3 days has not reached 70 degrees. Yesterday the high was 57. Last week we had one day of 95 degrees. Good old Illinois weather...if you don't like it one day, just stick around and it will change. Boiling heat and humidity in the summer and bitter cold in the winter. Oh well, I guess I am used to it by now.

I have to leave the computer for awhile. The vacuum is begging me to get it out of the closet and use it.
The lawn also is screaming "Mow me, mow me." I hope to quiet both the vacuum and the lawn today.


*** "Reflect on what has come before. Anticipate that there will be a future. Accept every present moment. You have found a key to what we call time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)