It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Retro Post

5/7/2006
Another emergency room visit...
I am just home from the hospital. I left Jim there. He started with stomach pain yesterday evening which progressed to the lower abdomen. We arrived at the emergency room at 600AM. After X-Rays and a cat scan he was diagnosed with appendicitis that was about to rupture. He was taken in to surgery at 1200PM and didn't leave the recovery room until after 400PM. I sat and waited in the surgical waiting room by myself as I couldn't get hold of my neighbor or anyone else. My kids were working. It is no fun waiting alone.

The surgeon had told me before the surgery that there was something suspicious showing up on the liver on the cat scan. Of course I am worried that this will mean more chemo. I haven't discussed this with Jim yet. It may be nothing (hoping and praying).

I will not be posting for a day or two and I will get caught up on visiting then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)