It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Retro Post

5/26/2006
Friday
It is another Friday in Illinois. We have gone from cold to hot in the weather department. This is no phenomena. It becomes hot in May/June and doesn't cool off til September. Predicted high for the next few days is 90. Last week it was the furnace and today it is the air conditioner.

Jim appears to be doing well. He is getting really antsy about not being able to do anything. We see the oncologist today and hopefully another cat scan will be set up for him. I am still coughing and generally feel bad; I am not sure the antibiotic is working. Plus, I did something to my back and that is not good. Not complaining, just worrying about how I can do everything. I am sure the Good Lord will figure that one out.

I will leave you with this:

"I think at the end of time, God will have me fill out my own evaluation."

Update: The oncologist scheduled a cat scan for June 12th to see if the spleen is healed. We won't know the results until June 19. His blood count today was good which indicates the spleen is not bleeding now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)