It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Retro Post

5/19/2006
Home again...
Jim and I came home from the hospital this evening. It is so wonderful to be home. I am hoping for us both to get a good nights sleep.

The diagnosis was hematoma of the spleen. At this time it is stable and not bleeding. Jim will have to be careful for a few weeks as he is not to lift anything at all. We have appointments with 3 of the doctors next week and one the week after.

We are just glad to be home! Tomorrow I want to write in my blog about the interesting roommates he has had in the hospital. I'm just too tired tonight.

Again, thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)